- Home and home accessories
- Cleaning equipment
- Cleaning products
- Customer favourites
- In the kitchen
- Laundry and ironing
- Outdoor living
- Recycling and composting
- Window cleaning
This easy to use Arancini maker can help you make authentic, identically sized, Sicilian Arancini from your home. 6.5cm Dia. X 13cm H.
Product number: 26361
A Sicilian speciality since the 10th century, Arancini (little oranges) are stuffed rice balls which have been coated in breadcrumbs and deep-fried to golden deliciousness. Filled with rich ragu, or ham and gooey mozzarella, or wild mushrooms, they make fab finger food, a superb starter, or a sublime snack for your lunch box.
Easy to use
With the help of this easy-to-use Arancini Maker you can make your own authentic Sicilian arancini at home in just a few simple steps. You may only have seen round arancini before, but this handy 3-piece gadget turns out conical arancini – their shape is meant to resemble that looming volcanic presence, Mount Etna. Traditionally made to use up leftover risotto, you can use any cooked rice and fill your arancini with whatever your heart, or should that be stomach, desires.
Six steps to arancini heaven
- 1. Fill the base of the Arancini Maker with cooked rice and pack it in firmly.
- 2. Screw on the collar/lid and push the plunger in as far as it will go to create a hollow.
- 3. Spoon your filling into the hollow but leave a gap at the top.
- 4. Cover the filling with more rice and use the other end of the plunger to push the rice down and level it off.
- 5. Remove the lid/collar and gently remove your arancino.
- 6. Roll your prepared arancini in batter and finally breadcrumbs, ready for deep frying.
Mould 6.5cm Dia. x 13cm H. Makes arancini 5cm Dia. x 10cm H.